- Do you offer custom paint?
- Custom paint is currently available for limited framesets and in limited color options. If you have an idea for a colorway, please give us a call at 818-865-8226 to discuss the colors of your new bike. Custom paint starts at $500.
Sales & Ordering
- How do I test ride a Franco?
- You can come and test ride the bikes in our Southern California showroom – 30961 Agoura Rd. #307, Westlake Village, CA 91361. Call us a few days in advance so we can make sure we have a correct size bike prepped for you.
- Where can I buy a Franco?
- You can purchase a new Franco bicycle exclusively from us by one of three ways: (1) at our online store, (2) over the phone at 818-865-8226, or (3) in person at our brick and mortar location at 30961 Agoura Road, Suite 307, Westlake Village, California.
- Do I have to pay sales tax on my new bike?
- Franco Bicycles is a Southern California-based company; therefore, we must collect taxes if the bike is delivered or shipped within California. Anywhere outside of California, we do not collect sales tax.
- Is ordering online safe?
Yes, ordering online is just as safe as order by phone. We use SSL encryption to protect the secure connection between your web browser and any sensitive sections of our website. There are two simple ways to check if a page on our website is utilizing SSL encryption: (1) a small padlock icon will appear in the status bar of your browser or (2) the HTTP:// will be replaced by HTTPS:// in front of www.francobicycles.com in the browser address window.
If you still feel uncomfortable purchasing online, please remember that you can always call us to order your new bike at 818-865-8226. We value our relationship with you and want you to feel as comfortable as possible.
- Can I visit your brick and mortar store?
- Yes, we'd love for you to visit us. We are open Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 5:30 PM. If you'd like to stop by outside of these hours, then give us a call at 818-865-8226 and we can schedule a time to meet. Our address is 30961 Agoura Road, Suite 307, Westlake Village, California.
- What are your hours of operation?
- Our brick and mortar location is open Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 5:30 PM and by appointment outside of these hours. You can typically reach us outside of scheduled business hours by contacting us at email@example.com. Of course, our online store is always open.
Shipping & Delivery
- How will my new bike be assembled and shipped?
- Complete bicycles are assembled by our master mechanic. For shipping, a complete bicycle is meticulously packed inside our custom ready-to-ride box.
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- Yes, we ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, additional charges may apply.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we have and we do. Shipping charges vary by destination. Import and VAT duties may apply; they are the responsibility of the recipient and may differ by shipping destination.
Talk To Us
- How can I get in touch with Franco?
- You can get in touch with us in several ways: (1) By phone at 818-865-8226, (2) By email at firstname.lastname@example.org, (3) In person at our brick and mortar location at 30961 Agoura Road, Suite 307, Westlake Village, California.
- How do I follow you on Twitter?
- Our Twitter handle is @francobikes. You can follow us in one of two ways: (1) You can go to our twitter account here and clicking Follow button, or (2) You can text "follow francobikes" to 40404 in the United States to follow us.